Wednesday, August 27, 2014

About Me


My prospective major for college is Applied Mathematics and I may be looking into a minor in Astronomy. In previous courses I have used similar terms to claims and evidence such as my history classes or my Economics and Government class. We had used them in ways where we would either state what a historian or politician believed and we would support our own claims with evidence to disprove what the opposing party had stated.I do not participate in many writing activities outside of school other than twitter which I still will rarely partake in. When I do write on Twitter I generally just speak what is on my mind at the time or if I think of something funny or I will also respond to others tweets that I feel I should share my own opinion. Much of my Life I had always struggled in my English classes, mainly in the reading category, but when it came to writing essays and stories I found that to be my strong suit. I feel that when I write I can always keep dicussing something and I could just go on with my ideas and thoughts forever, this could be good or bad in some cases, so this allowed me to strive with my writing classes throughout my schooling career.

No comments:

Post a Comment